About the company:
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the brand for the corporate, investment and brokerage business, being one of the global leaders in these segments. In Latin America, we have offices in six countries that combine the best of local knowledge with the expertise and global platform. With a history of more than 60 years in the region, the company offers a complete portfolio for corporate and institutional customers, in Equities, FICC, Research, Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Global Transaction Services.
• Daily production and analysis of profit&losses reports for Markets business;
• Performing reconciliations of product balances and P&L;
• Maintaining the accounting Sub-Ledger and reconciliation against the MIS systems and the General Ledger;
• Setting up new reports on financial metrics;
• The person will report directly to our supervisor in charge of Business Finance in Brazil and will be contact with other Finance and Middle Office teams in UK and US.
• Evening students of Business Administration, Economics and Engineering graduating by Dec 2017 or futher
• Highly motivated individuals, who have demonstrated excellent achievements in academic and extracurricular activities
• Fluent English is mandatory
• Good MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Team work, hands on, organized, good concentration and attention to details
Location: Zona Sul/São Paulo - SP
As inscrições para esse Processo Seletivo se encerraram.
Veja outros processos seletivos de Estágio com inscrições abertas.